Re: Scwawcaac: I need a little more on apps available for Linux

craigw <craigw@lvcm.com> writes:

> I found four CD's containing WP8:

[...]

> <http://www.linuxcentral.com/catalog/index.php3?prod_code=B000-162&id=3RYOcpGNBCRrg>
>
> It doesn't really say what format they are, perhaps they have various
> formats. I think it should be safe to assume that the last one should
> contain the deb file, even if the others don't.

Yes, and that's the one you want.  That version has a bunch of fixes
that were never available anywhere else, even to people who paid a
couple hundred bucks for the server edition.

Marriage is a romance in which the hero dies in the first chapter.