Re: jigdo question

begin curtis <curtis@npc-usa.com>
> Just as this issue was being brought up I was using jigdo for the first
> time. Now, I'm just wondering what is the next step. Everything seems to
> have finished perfectly and I find that I have the following files:
> woody-i386-8.raw.template
> woody-i386-8.raw.jigdo
> woody-i386-8.raw
> jigdo-file-cache.db
>
> Am i to understand that the woody-i386-8.raw is the image file and all
> that I need to put on a CD in order to make a bootable woody installation?

i believe so.  i was able to mount this image on the loopback device:

p@satan% su
Password:
satan# mount -o loop woody-i386-2.raw.tmp  /mnt/other/
satan# ls /mnt/other/
README.html          README.mirrors.txt  README.txt  boot/    dists/
pics/
README.mirrors.html  README.non-US       TRANS.TBL   debian@  md5sum.txt
pool/

i'm pretty sure it's an ISO image.