Re: Menu on KDE

On Wed Apr 24, 2002 at 04:01:10PM +0100, Karl E. Jorgensen wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 10:59:28AM -0300, Rogerio Acquadro wrote:
> > 	Hello everybody!
> >
> > 	Does anybody know where KDE store its menu?
> > 	How can I put an icon on KDE menu, so everybody on my system can see
> > it. Like "All users menu" on W2k.

You can make the menus any way you want them by creating & arranging the
files & directories in /usr/share/applnk.

Be aware that you will also need to edit the .directory files.

Also be aware that this is the "wrong way" and if you choose to use it,
make backups because your work will get hosed by the normal menu
building programs. You will also generate many errors when debconf can't
remove things that aren't there.

--

-CraigW

"You stole fizzy lifting drinks! You bumped into the ceiling which now has
to be washed and sterilized, so you get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!"
	-Willy Wonka