Re: Menu on KDE

On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 10:59:28AM -0300, Rogerio Acquadro wrote:
> 	Hello everybody!
>
> 	Does anybody know where KDE store its menu?
> 	How can I put an icon on KDE menu, so everybody on my system can see
> it. Like "All users menu" on W2k.

[ Disclaimer: I'm not too familiar with KDE. And ignorant about W2k... ]

If KDE uses the standard menus, then everything you need should be in
the "menu" package:

$ man update-menus
$ man 5 menufile
/usr/doc/menu/html/*

Basically, it sounds like you need to create a few entries in
/etc/menu..

(For good measure, a quick browse through the debian menu policy might
be useful too - part of the debian-policy package)

HTH

--
          _  __
|\(_|| | |_   |(/)| (_|(-'| |`-,(-`| |       http://www.karl.jorgensen.com