Re: Local mail delivery gone

Hello,

take a look at /etc/postfix/main.cf
There has to be a line looking like mydestination = (or similar)
Here you have to enter all local mail destinations (the parts right of the @sign), for example:
mydestination = dka-edv.de tibook.dka-edv.de

Then local delivery should work - everything which goes to another destination is delivered over the host configured with relayhost =

Hope it helps,
Daniel