Re: mutt+Maildir

On Sun Apr 21, 2002 at 09:49:11PM +0800, Patrick Hsieh wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I use postfix and Maildir together.
> When I export MAIL=$HOME/Maildir, mutt can read the inbox.
> But when I send mail out, it will not backup in the $HOME/Maildir/.Sent
> directory. How to make it work?
>
> --

Put this in ~/.muttrc:
set record='~/Mailidir/.Sent'

note that in this case .Sent will be a mbox-style mail file, not a
directory. So if you have created a directory called .Sent you would
need to remove it. Or else maybe you prefer something like this:

set record='~/Mailidir/.Sent/mbox'

(I am not familiar with Maildir)
--

-CraigW

"You stole fizzy lifting drinks! You bumped into the ceiling which now has
to be washed and sterilized, so you get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!"
	-Willy Wonka