Re: Building a custom debian cd

samokk@pingoo:~$ apt-cache search custom debian cd
debian-cd - Tools for building (Official) Debian CD set

samokk@pingoo:~$ apt-cache show debian-cd
Package: debian-cd
Section: admin
Installed-Size: 1136
Maintainer: Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org>
Architecture: all
Version: 2.2.13
Depends: perl, libdigest-md5-perl, sysutils, apt (>= 0.3.11.1), make,
mkisofs | mkhybrid, lynx, grep-dctrl, apt-utils (>= 0.5.4), debootstrap
Recommends: hfsutils, debianutils (>= 1.6)
Suggests: palo (>= 0.94)
Filename: pool/main/d/debian-cd/debian-cd_2.2.13_all.deb
Size: 298222
MD5sum: 7ead5d1c3edf122adfc53026c4ee0f7b
 Debian-cd is the official tool for building Debian CD set since the potato
 release. It was formerly called YACS (for Yet Another CD Script).
 .
 Its goal is to facilitate the creation of customized Debian CD set.

Voilà, good luck ;-)

sam