my isp is being told *i* am broadcasting spam?

debian-users: i've got what may be a nasty situation about to
happen. any pointers welcome...

just got a 'heads up' from an ally at my isp that someone's
reported "dontUthink.com" as a spammer. i'm running debian
potato/exim--

	Exim version 3.12 #1 built 03-Jan-2002 02:45:13
	Copyright (c) University of Cambridge 1999

how can i be sure that i've not been cracked and am unbeknownst
to me broadcasting/relaying email for others? surely there's
something better than just 'sniffit' and waiting for something
to happen...

the only 'advertising' i've ever done for "dontUthink.com" is
the .sig at the bottom of my emails, as you see below. i do not
spam, never had, never will.

does 'presumed innocent' operate on the mentality of the average
isp? i'm getting the impression it does NOT...

ideas? help!

(hopefully i'll still be able to get email tomorrow...)

--
I use Debian/GNU Linux version 2.2;
Linux server 2.2.17 #1 Sun Jun 25 09:24:41 EST 2000 i586 unknown

DEBIAN NEWBIE TIP #39 from Roy Culley <tgdcuro1@gd2.swissptt.ch>
:
Wondering why the pundits say that CSH SCRIPTS ARE CONSIDERED
HARMFUL?  Although "tcsh" has improved on "csh" there are still
issues.  For the full scoop, read
	http://www.faqs.org/faqs/unix-faq/shell/csh-whynot/