Doc problem related to mkrboot package

I recently got the 2.2r6 i386 CDs for an offsite install.

I read the doc and found that the file boot.bat
mentionned in the CD doc equivalent of
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/ch-rescue-boot#s-install-cd
cannot be found on the CD (as far as I can tell).

This file is also mentionned in
http://www.debian.org/CD/releases/

The install.bat file which provides (as far as I can
tell from the mailing lists archives) the same use
as the boot.bat is both on the CD and in the doc.

The install.bat file is in the mbrboot package,
so maybe more can be found in this package history.

I think we have a good candidate for a doc update.
Couldn't find the package this doc is included
in so I post on the list instead of submitting
a bug.

Best regards,
Jean-Francois Leveque