Re: Setting up a DHCP connection

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002 00:19:34 +0100 (BST)
"james@soon.co.uk" <james@soon.co.uk> wrote:

> I would be very grateful if anyone could give me some pointers as to
> how to set-up DHCP or a good source of information on the subject.

It tends to be easy unless the remote end is looking for some particular
request method.  A fairly good place to start is "man interfaces".  This
should give you a decent understanding of the "/etc/network/interfaces"
file that governs how interfaces are configured in Debian.  If you need
further pointers, feel free to drop me a line.

--
Jamin W. Collins