dell lattitude - console screen size

Well, so far we have much success.

I have now successfully installed woody from the new isolinux minicd
that is at debian.org alongside win2k on a small partition borrowed from
the win-os hard drive.

All is well - the Xirxom pc-card and dhcp 'just worked' and we are up
and running with a nice little dual boot - courtesy of the nt-loader /
dd hack mentioned here earlier.

Only question is - does anyone know what linux boot commands i need to
use to get the console screens to use the whole display - right now they
are 80x25, but with a ~1.5" margin all the way around the border -

I have not set up X yet, and will probably run in console more quite a
bit on this little guy, so a good console display would be a plus.

aloha (and TIA),
dave