Re: How do I get off the list??

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 11:34:45AM -0400, Wayne Topa wrote:
> > I have tried for 2 weeks to ge off this list.  As you can see, from
>
> I continue to see people having this problem.  Why?

Part of the problem seems to be that the listmanager software does not
behave correctly all the time.  I've seen several situation in which the
user did follow the correct steps but was not unsubscribed.  I have also
seen cases where it works the first time.

In any case, it's definitely not always the user's fault.

noah