Re: Apache && libphp4.so

On Tue, 16 Apr 2002 08:19:57 -0400
"Kurc, Marcin A." <makurc@cooperstandard.com> wrote:

> why don't you just uncomment the line an restart apache?
>
> Marcin Kurc
> CAD Systems Administrator
> Cooper-Standard Automotive

That was the first thing that I tried but when it didn't work
I thought you may have to use apacheconfig.
Note that I am running woody and also have the following lines
uncommented in httpd.conf

    # And for PHP 4.x, use:
    #
    AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

Plain html files render fine from my public_html directory
but the following doesn't work

<head>
<title>Example</title>
</head>
  <?php
      echo "Hi, I'm a PHP script!";
   ?>

Is the a way to query apache as to what modules are loaded??
perhaps a permissions problem or something else which must
be configured ?

Thanks in advance,
Roy Pluschke <rjplus@sunshine.net>