Re: How do I get off the list??

begin  Eileen quotation:

> I have tried for 2 weeks to ge off this list.  As you can see, from
> below that I have attempted in the PROPER manner, AND YES BEFORE THE
> SMART MOUTHS ASK, I did respond!!!!!!!. But alas I am still recieveing

Did you respond to the right address?  Did you preserve the subject
line?  Did you *NOT* send a gigantic Word document instead of a message
body?

Did you contact listmaster@lists.debian.org, instead of the list?

I just forged a response for you.  I bet it works.  If not, follow the
other part of the instructions above, instead of sending a useless
message to the list.  The listmaster doesn't necessarily read it, and if
he does, he doesn't necessarily read everything.  He's a busy man.

--
Shawn McMahon                    | McMahon's Laws of Linux support:
http://www.eiv.com               | 1) There's more than one way to do it