Re: starting nfs

Osamu,

Thanks for the help and pointers to the documents. I don't have any of the
files you listed, although I can do man rpc and man portmap and get the
man pages.

So, from page 97 of your reference manual:

knuth:/etc# apt-get install nfs
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
E: Couldn't find package nfs

I know apt-get works because I just picked up the nano and e3 editors.

Suggestions ??

--
Sincerely,

David Smead