Missig most of my Gnome applets

I had a bit of a catastrophe with my sources list on my woody machine
yeseteday, which thanks to several helpful listmemebres, I've mostly
recovered from.

One remaining probelm seems to be that I'm missing most of my Gnome
applets. Not only are they not appearing on my panels, but when I go into
the menus to add them, thay are not offeed as choices (for example the
xterm launcher).

A great deal of packages were dleted by this disaster, so I was wondering
if aomeone could sugest what packages I might need to reinsatll? A Meta
package or a task perhaps?

Or at least some idea what part of the dselect list to look in.

Thanks.

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin