dpkg trouble

Hi i fucked up my packaging system yesterday (running sid)
What happened is : i was updating my packages with dselect while whatching
teevee through my wintv card and as it always does if im having HD activity
at the same time (a lot moving some files in lan at the same time too=( )
it crashed -ZAP-
ok after resetting i tryed running dselect again updating it bails out with
following errors:

-snip-

Preconfiguring packages ...
(Reading database ... dpkg: error processing rcs (--purge):
 files list file for package `rcs' contains empty filename
 rcs
Processing was halted because there were too many errors.
  localepurge: processing locale files ...
  localepurge: processing man pages ...
Some errors occurred while unpacking. I'm going to configure the
packages that were installed. This may result in duplicate errors
or errors caused by missing dependencies. This is OK, only the errors
above this message are important. Please fix them and run [I]nstall again
Press enter to continue.

Setting up kaffe (1.0.6-7+.cvs20020411) ...
update-alternatives: unable to make /usr/share/man/ja/man1/java.1.gz.dpkg-tmp
a symlink to /etc/alternatives/java.ja.1.gz: No such file or directory
dpkg: error processing kaffe (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 2
 kaffe

installation script returned error exit status 100.
Press <enter> to continue.

-snip-

Now the thing is that i tryed removing , installing , reinstalling , forcing
(apt-get) and many more things always with the same error
the message : files list file for package `rcs' contains empty filename
I checked that bitch and yep its empty but hey! this is only one little file
argh! can i get that from someone?
Or what else can i do to reinstall that "rcs" and putting it to healthy state?
Thing is that tthat package keeps me from updating anything (i got 24
packages pending)
Thanx for hints
Florian