Re: Woody???

skitarne@hotmail.com ("Mattias Berg") writes:

> I'l need to dist-upgrade to woody due kernelchange.. didn't
> work.. totally fuck'd up my server... Try'd to reinstall debian and
> try with unstable... didn't work.. totally fuck'd up my server...

Your technically accurate and coherent description of the problems you
were facing let me severely doubt that your problems were due to *any*
of Debian's own shortcomings.  If only people like you would use their
experiences to properly submit meaningful bug reports so that we can
use them for debugging Debian instead of just pointlessly bickering!

Unfortunately you are only one of Debian's consumer type users for
which we have no use for. Contribute nothing, expect nothing. And now
please silently go away. EOF.
                                      Thanks, P. *8^(
--
     ------------ Paul Seelig <pseelig@uni-mainz.de> --------------