wrong device name sg#a003 for pcmcia adapter card

Hallo debian users,

weeks ago I installed Linux Debian on my Acer laptop and I need to use a
Adaptec SlimSCSI 1480B adapter card for the pcmcia sockets. When I insert the
card in one of the two sockets I hear two high beeps and all seams  to be ok.
Just one problem left:

 /var/lib/pcmcia/stab/:

 Socket 0: Adaptec APA-1480 SCSI Host Adapter
 0       scsi    apa1480_cb      0       sg#a003 21      0
 Socket 1: empty

 The device name is a little bit strange.

Furthermore I added to /etc/pcmcia/config.opts the line:

module "apa1480_cb" opts "aic7xxx=verbose aic7xxx=extended"

Should I load some extra modules in /etc/pcmcia/config.opts and if yes, which
one? Or is it a complete different problem?

Thank you for some ideas,
Alex.