CD/DVD mounting:

OK, I actually have 2 questions:

1.) When I mount a DVD in my DVD-ROM, it claims that it's ISO9660, rather than UDF (this is with multipe DVD-ROM drives). The only difference I've seen (cursory glance) was UDF has all uppercase filenames. Is this really a problem?

Anyway to correct this behavior? (ie. have the drive try UDF first)

2.) Is there a way to detect the disc format in the drive (DVD/UDF vs. ISO9660/CD) and change the mount point accordingly? (can autofs do this?)