Re: Help geting galeon re-installed

I installed galeon a couple weeks ago.  With the preferences file
apt-get will not install dependencies from unstable.  What I did might
scare you, I know it did me.  Rename preferences to preferences.bak and
apt-get install galeon -s just to see what it will do.  For me it wanted
to upgrade some packages that I think only had to do with mozilla,
netscape & galeon.  If you're satisfied with what it wants to install go
for it.  Just be sure to rename preferences afterward or you will find
yourself back to where you were this morning pretty soon