Contacts for Sybari (was Re: Antigen found HTML/MimeExploit.IFRAME (CA(InoculateIT)) virus)

on Fri, Apr 12, 2002, ANTIGEN_INDY1NTM (antigen_indy1ntm@herff-jones.com) wrote:
> Antigen for Exchange found Unknown infected with HTML/MimeExploit.IFRAME
> (CA(InoculateIT)) virus.
> The file is currently Removed.  The message, "[Gimp-user] Welcome to my
> hometown", was
> sent from debian-user  and was discovered in IMC Queues\Inbound
> located at Herff Jones, Inc./HERFFJONES/INDY1NTM.

The following are some addresses for Sybari, the vendor for Antigen for
Exchange, one of the more popular AV alert problems^Wsolutions:

    greg_tetrault@sybari.com
    info@sybari.com
    lisa_hazen@sybari.com
    marcella@sybari.com
    marketing@sybari.com
    robert_wallace@sybari.com
    sales@sybari.com

My suggestion is that the problem caused by their software be explained
to them patiently and clearly.  No mailbombing, folks, just an
educational effort.

Refer them to me if they have any questions.

Peace.

--
Karsten M. Self <kmself@ix.netcom.com>           http://kmself.home.netcom.com/
   KQED FM:  The bright spot on the dial:  http://www.kqed.org/fm/