Re: Linux on Walmart's systemless computers

begin  Paul 'Baloo' Johnson quotation:
> > Does the system on which you're reading this have an Intel processor?
>
> No, but they're not the evil empire.

At least as much as Wal-Mart is.  And, like Wal-Mart, they have a
quality product that a lot of people want.  In my old home town in
Oklahoma, they were the best grocery store in town, and the ONLY 24-hour
place to buy computer equipment.

But my point wasn't that Wal-Mart is good, or that Intel is bad; my
point was that one shouldn't berate someone else for doing business with
one evil conglomerate while one is doing business with another.

You aren't doing business with the particular example I picked, but I
bet I could find one pretty easily if anybody cared enough for me to
bother.  I won't, because the point is made without it.

--
Shawn McMahon                    | McMahon's Laws of Linux support:
http://www.eiv.com               | 1) There's more than one way to do it