Re: Linux on Walmart's systemless computers

On Fri, Apr 12, 2002 at 09:43:05PM -0400, alex wrote:

> Can anyone set us straight about these computers?

No, but I can set you straight on Walmart: screw them. Give your
dollars to some local small-business person to build the same thing
for you. Screw Walmart.

Virtually any town of a decent size (state-side, that is) will have a
clone shoppe or two or three that can put together what you want.

--
Eric d'Alibut

    I am not a looney! Why should I be attired with the epithet looney
	merely because I have a pet halibut? I've heard tell that Marcel
	Proust had an addock! So, if you're calling the author of 'A la
	recherche du temps perdu' a looney, I shall have to ask you to
	step outside!