Re: The Direction of Debian

begin  Paul 'Baloo' Johnson quotation:

> RPM *still* puts files in the wrong places, and you *still* have to find
> packages and resolve dependancies by hand.

up2date-nox <packagename>

Oh, I'm not trying to say it compares to apt-get; Debian still blows
RedHat out of the water on package management.  However, the above will
download and install a file, resolving dependencies.  Some of the old
complaints need to be reviewed.

--
Shawn McMahon                    | McMahon's Laws of Linux support:
http://www.eiv.com               | 1) There's more than one way to do it