Galeon UI changed and how to get it back

Hi all,

A couple of days ago I asked how come Galeon had lost some useful
configuration options and Karsten Self pointed to gconftool as a way
to recover the options that I was missing.  I know some other people
were interested so here is how to do it.

1. Crash recovery prompt - to get rid of this put this line in your
.bash_profile:

gconftool -u /apps/galeon/Advanced/Crash/crashed

2. Setting the title bar text (useful if you are running it on more
than one box) also by poutting this in your .bash_profile:

gconftool --type=string --set /apps/galeon/UI/Windows/windows_title "PHASAR"

Also, if you want it to pop up less windows, put this in
.bash_profile: alias galeon='galeon --new-tab' which causes it to use
an existing process thus cutting down the real estate and resources
consumed.

HTH,

Patrick