Re: The latest round of antivirus bouncebacks

On Thu, Apr 11, 2002 at 10:39:10AM +0100, Patrick Kirk wrote:

> Ben's second rule "No html" - why?  Are there still email clients that
> can't render html?  I use Evolution and mutt.  Both work fine with html.
> People who subscribe from work often will have no say on this.  I
> remember the horror of Lotus Notes in a previous employer.  I couldn't
> even get it to mark letters I replied to as replied to let alone change
> the mail format.

I dunno about the Debian digests, but I subscribe to some other
mailing list digests which are nearly unreadable due to the mix of
html and non-html messages. This is even when using a html-enabled MUA.

dt

--
Dave Thayer           | If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about
Denver, Colorado USA  | cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all