Re: alternative web browser to netscape

On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 03:22:14AM -0700, Phillip Deackes wrote:
> This message uses a character set that is not supported by the Internet
> Service.  To view the original message content,  open the attached
> message. If the text doesn't display correctly, save the attachment to
> disk, and then open it using a viewer that can display the original
> character set. <<message.txt>>

<snip>
> I am not interested in telling web designers that they need to re-design th=
> eir sites so that a small percentage of extra users can access them. I know=
>  they are wrong, but I just want to *use* the Internet to get things done.

    So you agree with me that forcing commercial buildings to be
    handicap accessible is wrong? After all, they are being forced to
    do *major* redesigns of the buildings (much more time consuming and
    expensive than simply redesigning a web site) so a small percentage
    of extra people can get to them.

--
Share and Enjoy.