Re: good day.

On Tuesday 09 April 2002 04:47, Patrick Kirk wrote:
> I can't
> keep it as I have to go to Nigeria to sing an agreement with the
> widow of the late colonel (singing agreements is a quaint African
> custom) so will send the deeds to the first person to wire me $1

Some two days ago, a team from the FMI headed by the Indian Anoop Singh
came to Argentina for negotiations with the government. Does the
Indians also "singh" agreements ??  :)

--
Daniel Toffetti     ---     'There is no spoon...' - The Matrix

Running the bleeding edge Debian Sid version 3.0
Linux luni 2.4.13 #1 SMP Sun Oct 28 18:30:53 ART 2001 i686 unknown