From: "Paul Igeh22" <pauligeh22@artlover.com>
To: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 6:07 PM
Subject: good day.

> Attn:The President/C.E.O,
>
> I am writing you to intune you with an immediate opportunity which would
be beneficial to us both if we are able to strike an accord on the issue
understatded.

> I am an artist resident here in Nigeria where I practice and Lecture in
creative art, and I have this well to do client who has made an offer of a
transaction to me, at the end of which about US.45.MILLION would be invested
internationally in real estate and any other high turnover yielding
venture(via my agency) My client would though need
> the assistance of a reliable and trustworthy person to enable him retrieve
the funds needed for the futherance of the investment plans he is nuturing.
The search for this trustworthy person forms the primary
> basis of my comunication with you.
>
> The assistance sought by my client involves the successful transfer to you
of the above mentioned sum in cash.

> This entails of course phisical delivery to you,which means we could have
you come down to Nigeria,open up a domiscilary account locally in your name
and deposit the fund therein bits of US$7 million daily.

> Consequently the fund will be wired into your account offshore upon your
instruction to which ever bank you open up the local account with.

> Optionally,we can find a fool proof way of delivering cash to you
abroad,if you percieve that you can handle that sum independently abroad.

> The basic Idea here is that my client worked with a Government security
parastatal and made the money during the past regime,and the general state
of afairs in Nigeria entails that we as citizens are in no way
> attached to the fund,where as the fund must be transfered out so it can be
of use.

> If you do accept to work with me in this deal,I would share with you 30%
of that sum which my client has promised to me as commission.

> I must implore you at this point to kindly observe confidentiality during
and after this transaction, futhermore I will gladly,upon your request,give
all informaton that would facilitate the speedy execution

listmaster@lists.debian.org