Downloading woody using jigdo

I'm trying to download woody using jigdo, but the process doesn't complete
successfully. ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/debian-unofficial/woody/jigdo/
seems to be the only site available to download the compressed jigdo index file
(ow however it is named) and the corresponding template. Tha I'm asked by
jigdo-lite to put a mirror site. I'm puttin sites near Uruguay where I am, for
instance som in Argentina, or some in Brazil. The first error message, says
something like "0 files from 935 cold be retreived"; and then jigdo insist to
try to download the first .deb file. Does anybody understand the problem, and
can sugest a path of action?

Thanks in advance

Best regards,
Haroldo.