Re: Mutt GnuPG and Null

On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 03:39:50PM +0200, null wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Im' running Mutt under Debian Sid with ssmtp
>
> and evrytime I want to sign mail with GnuPG I've got an error
> (this one http://pobox.com/~djb/docs/smtplf.html). Does this error
> come from my .muttrc ??

This has something to do with qmail. There was a thread about it
earlier. I don't know what the solution was, but searching the archives
may help.

> and my return adress is set to NULL (why ???)
>
> How may I fix this ?

Try putting something like this in your .muttrc:

set from="R.Pac <your@address>"
my_hdr From: R.Pac <your@address>

I put in both since just the "set from" line didn't have the advertised
result.

> here is my GnuPG configuration's file in my .muttrc

I don't think you need to have this, since it's already in /etc/Muttrc

HTH,

--
Note that I use Debian version 3.0
Linux mus 2.4.17mvz4 #1 Fri Mar 15 23:30:15 CET 2002 i686 unknown

Matijs van Zuijlen