De : Scott Henson [mailto:shenson2@wvu.edu]
Envoye : mercredi 10 avril 2002 21:55
A : debian-user@lists.debian.org
Objet : Re: The latest round of antivirus bouncebacks

On Wed, 2002-04-10 at 15:43, Shawn McMahon wrote:
> begin  dman quotation:
> >
> > was.  I think it was being a "good neighbor" by alerting the rest of
> > us that we just got a virus.
>
> Sorry, this is "debian-user", not "windows-user".  I don't need half a
> dozen bounces telling me somebody sent a virus, my system is immune.

Some people read the list from places other than their home where they
don't have control over what OS they use.  Remember this is a high
traffic list that isn't friendly to dial-up users and for those people
it would be easier to read it on a company provided connection at work.

--
-Peace kid
  Scott Henson	shenson2@wvu.edu

"God's the ultimate playa, so naturally He's going to have some haters,"
rapper Ice Cube said. "But these haters need to realize that  if you
mess with the man upstairs, you will get your ass smote. True dat."