Re: Ok, so what's this MS Exchange crap? (was Re: Not read: ????????:????)

begin  Karsten M. Self quotation:

> Ricochet:  http://vipul.net/ricochet/  Automated spam responder, parses
> headers for ISP, relays, etc.

I don't think reporting all ms-tnef email automatically as spam is a
good idea.

What if it's not spam?

And don't give me the "nobody I want to talk to uses it" argument; what
if Uncle Louie gets email, and tries to send you a message, cluelessly
using Lookout improperly?  Is it valid to report him as a spammer?

Bouncing it back to him, that's fine; in fact I added the filter because
of my own Uncle (Larry, not Louie) who on occasion slips up and sends me
something in that format.  But auto-reporting as spam, when it isn't?
That's wrong.

--
Shawn McMahon                    | Information may want to be free, but fiber
http://www.eiv.com               | optic cable wants to be one million US