Re: alternative web browser to netscape

Thanks for that Karsten. I just hadn't installed the kdebase-crypto package
for some reason. Still find that it had some difficulty with some of the
government department sites that use active server pages. But then I have to
tell opera to identify itself as MSIE 5.0 in order for it to load those pages
anyway. Otherwise I get a little message saying error and telling me to close
the application and try again. Changing the id konqueror gives to the site
hasn't made any difference. In galeon the first time you load the page you
get the same error message but then if you just reload the page it will work.
Have emailed the webmaster for the site so will see what they have to say.