Re: 100dpi vs 75dpi

Re-ordering the lines in the file didn't work. This leads me to believe I'm looking in the wrong place.

But I've just noticed something I didn't before: It seems that the fonts in all KDE apps (konqueror, kmix, kcontrol) are a nice size, but everything else (mozilla, xmms (menus), gimp, aisleriot, and gnotski) uses a font that's about twice as big as in kde.

Is this a gtk vs. qt issue? Gnome vs. KDE? Is there a way to reduce the font size that these apps use?