Bottom of printout cropped, how to move the printable area up?

Hello my friends,

I notice that the bottom of my printout is cropped when printing
forms or journal papers.   I need to shift the printed area up 5mm
of so.   The question is, how?

I am using lprng and ifhp, the printer is a HP LJ1100.  I used
lprngtool to set up the configurations.

I could not find anything in lprng configuration files.  ifhp.conf
does have option "topoffset" and "topmargin",  changing them have
no effect.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Dong