Re: Netmeeting clone (not gnomemeeting)

On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 10:43:11AM -0400, David Roundy wrote:
   > On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 08:05:53PM -0700, Paul 'Baloo' Johnson wrote:
   > > I'm looking for a netmeeting clone that doesn't have the fourty-thousand
   > > dependancies that gnomemeeting does.  Does this exist?
   >
   > Might I ask why you don't just try gnomemeeting? It's in woody, so it isn't
   > like there would be any problems meeting its dependancies.

But it is quite old. The latest version is not there even in sid. The
version in woody is 0.12 and the current version is 0.8+. Same with the
other packages it depends on like openh323 and pwlib.

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.                                mas at uomphysics dot net

"The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who, in times of moral
crisis, preserved their neutrality."
-- Dante