Re: Stuck: "EXT2-fs warning: ..."

Every ext2fs partition has some specifics parameters like the maximal
mount count.
you can set them using the tune2fs util.
By default the maximal mount count is 20. So after 20 reboots the system
checks your file system befoir booting. If a problem is encountered during
this step it's stops and ask you the maintenance password (the root one)
in order to fix manually the bug.
So in this case, just login and run an e2fsck manually :
e2fsck -v /dev/hda1 (or whatever you system partition is)

you can also check all you partitions .. just in case

when the checks are finished just type exit and go...