Re: Procmail Rules for Debian lists

On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 06:35:58PM +0100, Paul Sargent wrote:
> Hi People,
> The problem seems to be that not all mails from this list get tagged with
> X-Mailing-List which is what I'm checking on.
>
> This is my current rule:
>
> :0:

This looks quite similar to my recipe and I have to see my first miss.
So could you show the headers of some of those mails that this recipe
didn't catch.  I wouldn't be surprised when those messages didn't come
from the list after all, but are spurious copies that some send just
incase you wouldn't be subscriped to the list anymore:)

--
groetjes, carel