Re: make install nvidia drivers

On Mon, 8 Apr 2002 22:13:10 +0200, null wrote:

>Did you firts compile the kernel archive and then the GLX driver ?
>
>Best regards

I compiled kernel first. I ran:
make install
in NVIDIA-kernel-2... folder. But it returned me that error. I got
the NV driver in /usr/include/.../video folder even if I got that
error.
Running
depmod NVdriver
returns the same error. It should say that there are dependencies not
met with NVdriver and hence that the module cannot be loaded.

After that I ran make install in NVIDIA-GLX... folder, that worked
fine (returned no errors)
--
Leonardo Canducci, lcanducci@libero.it on 08/04/2002