Re: fwd Please Help Me,lost all my icons on bottom of puter???

Gajude18z@aol.com wrote:

please help if able and thanks, it's just all empty at the bottom , don't know what happened, they were there this am. Thanks Jude
GAJUDE18Z@aol.com

Forgive me if I sound patronizing, but your question sounds like:
1) This is a troll, and I'm just contributing to the problem by responding
or
2) You're a Debian newbie, and don't realize you need to give more information before we can help
or
3) You're running Microsoft Windows, are basically computer illiterate, and don't realize that you've posted your question to a list that has nothing to do with, and generally despises, MS-Windows. There's nothing wrong with being computer illiterate; we all were at one time, but this isn't the proper place to get your Windows questions answered (although if you had provided more information, there's a good chance you would have gotten an answer anyway; most regulars around here have such a high level of knowledge that they likely know more about Windows than most regulars around the Windows-oriented lists do, which is why we run Debian instead of Windows).

If this is a serious post, and not just a troll, please provide more information, such as what window manager/environment you're using (icewm, KDE, etc),

Kent