Re: KIZOMBE KAMARA

I thought I'd write him back, and tell him to forget his mother's wishes and
cut me in for 50%.  :)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Patrick Kirk" <patrick@kirks.net>
To: "Patrick Kirk of Springtoys" <patrick.kirk@springtoys.com>
Cc: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2002 2:25 PM
Subject: Re: KIZOMBE KAMARA

On Sun, Apr 07, 2002 at 10:02:53AM -0700, peter kamara wrote:
>FROM KIZOMBE KAMARA
>DAKAR SENEGAL.
>TEL:221-6680399.

How does one cathch these with a spam filter?  To exclude emails with the
names of West African countries seems a little too broad.  Its almost always
a Colonel who has recently died.  "late father" perhaps?

Has anyone got a tripwire that catches these?

Thanks,

Patrick

PS - I still prefer the ones that invite you to a meeting at which you will
"sing agreements." :-)