Re: Problems with Debian 3.0 and UT

Quoting "Kevin C. Smith" <smithkevinc@mchsi.com>:

> > My question is, is there any debian users that have got the
> > GOTY version of UT to work on Debian Woody ?
>
> I have UT GOTY running fine with unstable.
> I don't remember if I had trouble at first or not.
> Sorry I don't have any suggestions. I can work though.

I'II assume you've updated recently ?? (I did a apt-get
update / upgrade this weekend).

Strangely enough running 'ldd ut-bin' from the System
directory returns this nice looking error:

/usr/bin/ldd: line 1:   708 Segmentation fault
LD_TRACE_LOADED_OBJECTS=1 LD_WARN= LD_BIND_NOW=
LD_LIBRARY_VERSION=$verify_out LD_VERBOSE= "$file"

running ldd on ucc-bin works fine ...

/me scratches head.

I think I am going to do a install of potato and upgrade
XFree to version 4.x and see if ut works ...

Ben Farrell

Get your own zoom email - click here - http://www.zoom.co.uk/