Building a single user Internet terminal

Dear Group - I would like to build on old iron (P90/64Mb) a simple
Galeon only Internet terminal. I have prepared a Sid configuration
that contains the following:

- Internet access
- IceWM-experimental
- Galeon

Things seem to work well (b.t.w. any chance of adjusting the Gnome fonts
in menus etc for Galeon under IceWM? It is very bulky now, while the
IceWM fonts are nice and small)

I was thinking about this:

- Boot straight into Galeon without the need for user authentication.
- Provide some means for a user to safely shut down the system prior
  to power-down (preferably from the GUI)

I would be very pleased with suggestions on how to accomplish the above!

Not too sure what else there is to do. If there are any good readings,
I would be interested. Tips too of course!

--
  Erik van der Meulen <e.van.der.meulen@avondel.nl>