Re: Is Mozilla mail brian dead?

Patrick Kirk wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> <rant> I tried Mozilla today.
> Perhaps I missed something very obvious
> but there's nowhere to enter your password when you set up a mail
> account.

No, there isn't (refering Mozilla 5.0)

>  When you fire it it up it sits there giving silly
> "Connection refused" messages.

... doesn't seems to be direct related to Mozilla

> Obviously it _must_ work

... for sure

> and no doubt that under some obscure menu
> there's a "Hide your email passwords here and even you will never find
> them" option.

No such menu or option

> OK.  Now that's off my chest could someone please tell me how to tell
> Mozilla mail that my mail server asks for a password and is there a
> way for it to store that password?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Patrick

Unless you told Mozilla in the first "get messages" to
save the password you gave, you will be asked to give
it each time you want to access the mailbox.

--
Luiz Carlos

Usr Linux #269213 | Libra- Ed. Livro Brasileiro
...counter.li.org | Brasilia  DF Brasil
Debian  GNU LINUX | O Sistema Universal