ssh and remote X apps syntax question

Hi all,

I want to write a little program that runs the following commands:
1. On locahost, " "/usr/bin/aterm -rv -trsb -fn 9x15 -loginShell -title
PHASAR"
2. Within aterm "ssh -l user otherhost"
3. On otherhost, "evolution"

Effort so far:
"aterm -fn 9x15 -rv -ls -e ssh -f enterprise evolution" which opens an
aterm, connects, prompts for a password and promptly dies without a hint
of what its problem might be.

"aterm -fn 9x15 -rv -ls" followed by "ssh -f enterprise evolution" works
perfectly but I can't seem to beidge the two commands.

I tried replacing aterm by gnome-terminal.  The two commands still work
but gnome-terminal dies if I try "gnome-terminal -e  ssh -l patrick
enterprise" yet "aterm -fn 9x15 -rv -title "patrick@enterprise" -e  ssh
-l patrick enterprise" works perfectly.

So aterm seems to be able to get a little further before dying but
neither has actually fired up evolution for me yet.

Help please.

Patrick