Xemacs Problem: Key-binding

Hi:

  I am using woody with the lates xemacs21.

  When I edit html files, and try to complete <sub> with C-c /
  to give the </sub> I get the message:
  No such face: font-face-keyword-face.

  When I type M-x sgml-insert-end-tag it works erratically. Sometime
  it works , sometimes it does not. I do not have the problem with
  the other tags.

  There is also the following message when I open the file:

  (1) error/warning Error in 'post-command-hook" ( setting hook to nil)
  wrong-type-argument arrayp nil.

  How does one correct this?

  Also, how do I bind some key to type <sub> just as C-z p is bound to
  <sup>?
  I also run xemacs (sid) on another machine. THat does not appear to
  have this problem.

  Thanks.

  Sebastian
--