Re: xfree86 4.1.0-15 broke my display

On Thu, 2002-04-04 at 13:09, Jeffrey W. Baker wrote:
> I sidegraded to 4.1.0-15 of xfree86 this morning via apt-get, and now my
> display is hosed up (again).  I have an ATI Radeon All-in-Wonder with a
<snip>

Did you file a bug?  Maybe you should do that to make sure that branden
knows about it and can possibly fix it.  Just a thought

--
-Peace kid
  Scott Henson	shenson2@wvu.edu

"God's the ultimate playa, so naturally He's going to have some haters,"
rapper Ice Cube said. "But these haters need to realize that  if you
mess with the man upstairs, you will get your ass smote. True dat."