Re: Logitech Quickcam

On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 08:15:38PM -0500, Jens Gecius wrote:

   > Try package vgrabbj. It might work, although, no promises. I had
   > reports of quickcam-users who got it to work (not with 2.4.18,
   > though).

Installed that and it did not work. Some error. Will debug later. BTW,
the program gives me a snapshot. What about the video part?

   > Isn't there a kernel-module (non-third-party)?

Did not find one. There is a quickcam module under Video4linux, but that
is for a parallel port device. I have a USB camera.

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.                                mas at uomphysics dot net

We are not a clone.